CID really helped me alot by giving me oppurtunities to present in front of the class making me a more confident speaker. CID also let me write my feelings on certain things down on our CID blog. I really enjoy myself alot throughout the whole of CID 2. I really hope we can have more of such lessons whereby we can learn more about the things around us in a fun and enriching way. I regret not putting my best effort in my blog and presentation. So now on, i will do my best in CID. Many things could have been done better if i made an effort to work together well with my fellow classmates.
Regina
Through CID2, I was able to further improve my presentation skills because of various opportunities given to us to present to our classmates. By doing so, we are able to be more confident in our speech. CID2 has also allowed me to be able to think deeper into certain issues going on in the world and not to take things as what it seems to be on the the surface. We are taught to look at things from a different point of view and try to comprehend why he/she is doing certain things. This will then enable us to apply it to our real life where we may need to look at things differently because things don't always go they way you want them, and by looking at things from a different perspective, we may understand and find a alternative solution to the problem. On another note, CID2 has also made me more aware of teamwork. As a whole, CID2 is a group effort and without my fellow classmates and our teacher, Mr Chua, CID2 would not have been so fun and enriching. In conclusion, I enjoyed CID2 and I will try my best to do better in our tasks so that this will really be a enriching and fulfilling experience.
Sin Re
I have enjoyed CID and also gained a lot through this module as I had gained a lot of knowledge from this module through active discussion and fun. However, I feel that the presentations by my group were not to our full potential, which is a point that could be worked on as we have a lot of skills learnt from CID that we have not applied during our presentations. I feel that the blog is also an interesting way to keep track of our learning as it allows us to use the cyber world to learn not only in our own groups but also from other groups. The fact that our homework is to post our thoughts and feelings also allows us to reflect and really voice out our feelings that we normally do not do in the other subjects. Therefore, I feel that CID helps us with our thoughts and to think about our views and stands on matters that may not concern us now, but will surely affect us in the future. The blog posts is also a place for us to learn about our friends' views and thoughts as we can understand them better and also learn the positive points of thinking from them. Thus, I feel that CID is not only a subject but a journey for us to learn to think deeper, reflect (as we realize and establish our views and stands) and also to bond as a class as we know each other better and see a different side of our friends.
Lin Xu:
CID is a unique subject that is interesting, fun and interactive. It gave me the chance to brush up on my oral presentation although i flunked it. I learnt from mistakes and gave a better second presentation. It really helps to deal with the nerve wrecking feeling of speaking in public. This has made me a more confident person and hopefully, an eloquent speaker. I also truly enjoy the blogs as I would never have create one if it wasn't required. It made me realise the fun of expressing my feelings and reflecting on each lesson. The blogging is really enjoying and there isn't even much work. Just maybe a blog a week? CID is truly beyond just a subject, it teaches us life itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment