Sunday, 23 February 2014

Chinese New Year---Regina



Orange is a bright color and is often included in the Chinese New Year celebrations. I chose orange to represent Chinese New Year because it represents happiness to me. In my opinion, red represents festive and I think as a whole, orange is a better color compared to red to represent Chinese New Year.

This symbol is seen almost everywhere during the Chinese New Year. It is often put upside down, like the Chinese saying: 福倒来. I think putting it upside down is very interesting because I didn't know about this before. I chose this symbol as it is commonly seen during the Chinese New Year.



During Chinese New Year, yusheng is served during a multi-dish dinner. This dish consists of various ingredients that each represent a saying about Chinese New Year. In my opinion, it is something that is very interesting and special during Chinese New Year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment